The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding Eggs everywhere, how did that happen? Will it be albino or wildtype?

Old 31st December 2017   #1
Gizmo And Gang!
(Hellcat73)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 6
Comments: 0
Rep: Hellcat73 has shown reliable knowledge
Default How many times does the male court a female in a night?

ok I need to know as i always have my sneeky axolotls do their courting and such when I sleep! my newest pair decided to show me ,during the day...lots of bumping and swaying etc...kinda cool..but I didnt observe the female pick up any sperm packs...but now after a hr they all calm and ignoring eachother....will they start up again and laymore sperm and go again? or is it a one time thing....???? Just wondering so I know not to remove the male too soon..thanks

Hellcat73 is offline   Reply With Quote