The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Other Anurans For the discussion of toad species that don't have their own subtopic.

Old 8th January 2018   #1
Xavier
(Sith the turtle)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 150
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default New addition

It was not my intention to get the animal so soon, but here's a photo of a new addition, from an expo:

Click the image to open in full size.

EDIT: On my end it isn't working well, so here's a link if it's the same for everyone else:

http://www.caudata.org/forum/members...animals/41236/

Last edited by Sith the turtle; 8th January 2018 at 11:57. Reason: Should be obvious
Sith the turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2018   #2
schmiggle

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 6
Comments: 0
Rep: schmiggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New addition

The link works, but other than thinking the frog looks vaguely like a ranid, I don't know what it is.

schmiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2018   #3
Xavier
(Sith the turtle)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 150
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: New addition

Sorry, didn't explain it I guess. The animal is a young African bullfrog

Tags
african, bullfrog, expo, pickup