The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Photo & Video Gallery The place to share and discuss photos and videos of newts and salamanders.

Old 10th January 2018   #1
Xavier
(Sith the turtle)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 150
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Some shots of some new additions

Some photos I took of the new additions my family recently acquired, surprisingly I had nothing to do with this and they aren't mine, just helping with their care and feeding. Some photos to tide you all over until I can get some better ones
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0037 (2).jpg
Views:	19
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	52371   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0043 (2).jpg
Size:	279.7 KB
ID:	52372   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0053 (2).jpg