The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) A dedicated topic for those seeking help with Axolotls, showing off your photos, or just to talk about them.

Old 21st January 2018   #1
SuperPenguiin

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: SuperPenguiin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pimple on my axie?!

Hi. Can someone please help me? I’ve just noticed today that my axolotl has some sort of pimple on his head, i’m unsure as to what it could be and i’m honestly stumped as to what I can do to treat it or make it go away. Does anyone else have any experience in this matter?? I’m scared that it’s something serious. His water is alsways kept clean, he’s fed everyday, water temperatures are perfect, so i’m lost as to what it might be. Please please help!

http://i.imgur.com/QOHuRi8.jpg

SuperPenguiin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl