The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Store

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

Old 1st February 2018   #1
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: newmanp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to put axolotl larvae and feeding

Hello. I have owned my male for 11 months and have decided to breed him with a 1.5 year old female. If anyone would like any eggs or juveniles their only $20-$25. What is the best place to put the larvae? A glass baking dish or plastic tub. Where do you find the cheapest and best brine shrimp eggs? Can I feed them cut up bloodworms? Can I use a fish net to get them out of the hatchery or do I have to buy a brine shrimp specific net?
Thanks for everything

newmanp is offline   Reply With Quote