The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 19th February 2018   #1
NinjaNewt

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: NinjaNewt is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello!

Hello! Iím really excited to finally get an a ccount for this site! Even though Iíve never had an account, I frequently use this site for questions that I might have, for care, and breeding questions! Speaking of care and breeding I own quite a lot of animals; I have a yellow tiger crested gecko (Nibs), a fire skink (Skink), a GFP wild type axolotl (Pedro), a cane toad (Paddock), a grey tree frog (Maddison) that I intend on breeding, a striped tangerine leopard gecko (Stubby), a Dubia Roach colony and a Hissing cockroach colony... yes I keep roaches as pets. I am also looking for a pair of fire salamanders for my collection. Though from the animals that I keep it might look like Iím not that much of a salamander enthusiast that couldnít be farther than the truth, salamanders are by far my favorite type of amphibian whether their Tiger salamanders or spotted salamanders, red efts or marbled newts. Iíve always had an effenity towards them, although Iíve searched and search but they are still VARY rare in my area. So thatís me

NinjaNewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2018   #2
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum! That's an interesting collection!

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2018   #3
NinjaNewt

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: NinjaNewt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello!

Thank!

NinjaNewt is offline   Reply With Quote