The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

Old 21st February 2018   #1
CaptainK1088

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 3
Rep: CaptainK1088 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trouble with Caudata.org links on IPhone, iOS?

It seems like certain links within caudata.org’s forums and the site itself won’t load on my iPhone or my fiancé’s iPhone. I have the iPhone 8, she has the 8 plus. I’ll click a link, caudata.org will appear in the URL search bar, but the page will stay blank (white) and it will never load or reload. This also happens when you click a link straight from google. It seems very random, some links will work, and then others will be stubborn. It can be very aggravating, especially when I have what I consider “emergency concerns” and I need immediate answers. Has anyone else had an issue with this, or know how to fix it? I attempted trying a new browser, I thought maybe it was just Safari giving me issues, but FireFox did not work either.... Caudata.org’s main page works consistently with both.
Here is a sample link that will not work on my iPhone: http://www.caudata.org/forum/f46-beg...-sick-axolotl/

CaptainK1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2018   #2
Jensino

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jensino has started on the right path
Default Re: Trouble with Caudata.org links on IPhone, iOS?

I have the same problem and I am using firefox. I can't open any links, when using the forum-index. I have to open the caudata.org index and search through the recent threads list. Not very comfortable at all.

I hope this can be fixed soon.

Jensino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2018   #3
TinaTheGhost

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: TinaTheGhost is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trouble with Caudata.org links on IPhone, iOS?

I am having the same trouble! It's also giving me "The page isn't working" errors when using my computer (google chrome browser). It seems to be something wrong with caudata itself. Hope they can fix it!

TinaTheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
caudata.org, technical, technical issues