Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

No reply to emails?

morg

Reaction score
I apologize to any forum users who may have sent me emails this last 3-4 days and are wondering why Ive not replied.
The thing is that only a few emails are getting through to my hotmail for some reason??
I know of 4 that were sent yesterday and never arrived.
If theres anything important please post on here to get in touch, and I will contact you some other way.
Cheers

colin

Reaction score
Morg,
since they upgraded Hotmail I have had a lot of bother too, have missed a few emails and I was discussing it in the Chat Room last night. Seems lots of people have trouble.

Must be teething problems.

i have too many contacts on my Hotmail account to bother changing now, so like Morg, apologies from me if you arent getting emails from me, Ive not got my rubber ears on
happy.gif

Colin

(Message edited by colin on December 09, 2004)

J

john

Hi Morg,

You never took me up on the complimentary email address. Offer is still open.

A

anthony

hi i im having the same problem too i think the aliens are taking mine.

A

anthony

Hi john
what is the complimentary email address is it for anyone or for just some.
thanks tony.

morg

Reaction score
Justin
Sorry no I haven't received any emails from you. I will try catch you on messenger this evening.

John
I will contact you later today to sus details of setting up the complementary email address, thanx.

J

john

Hi Morg,

I just need a preferred username (I would bet on "morg") and a password. I'll tell you the rest when you decide on those ;).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1