Another Salamander Video

Isn't YouTube nice? I haven't seen a larger terrestrial salamander eat in a long time. They behave very similar to my frogs once they get a worm in their mouth. Bottoms up!

Great video, Reid. Someone should put together a whole list of YouTube caudate-related clips. I'd like to make some "instructional" ones, but I have to find a video camera first...

Just one comment... isn't the substrate a bit too dry? It looks that way, but it's hard to tell on a video.

Thanks for sharing Reid. I tried to add it to my favourites but it's not working right now.

Hopefully everyone can join in on the fun =) Here's one of my little guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RntDES0FnJ8

(Jennifer, I'll be waiting for your instructional vids. )

That's funny. The Dancing Eft.
lol.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back