Newt clips

D

dawn

Now that I have hi-speed internet (since yesterday) does anyone want to post links to any good newt/salamander clips on You Tube or anywhere? When I search on You Tube I get all these clips of Newt Gingrich. I did manage to find a few actual newts and stuff but I thought people might have some good ones bookmarked. Thanks.

I have seen a bunch from people that post on this forum but I don't remember any links.

That Gyrinophilus porphyriticus eats almost exactly like my mudpuppy, here is a link to a toutube video of a mudpuppy eating a goldfish (unhealthy) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YHyCMMVemY for some reason the whole video isn't working. Sorry its not a newt but I thought you might enjoy it all the same.

(Message edited by I_love_necturus on March 09, 2007)

(Message edited by I_love_necturus on March 09, 2007)

Thanks, Ryan! I meant any salamander. I refer to this forum to my friends as "the newt forum" but I really meant any forum-related clips.

For some Google Video clips, go to:

http://video.google.com/videoadvancedsearch

Type in "newt" in the search box and then type in "Gingrich" in the "without the words" box
wink.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back