The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

Old 2nd September 2005   #1
metalhead4life

Gallery Images:
Comments:

ok guys, i have had this tadpole living in my room for a few weeks hoping it would become a frog, or anything at that. but it started to turn into a salamander. i did some research and found out that it was a tiger salamander in larvae form. well, it think it is almost out of larvae form, because its feathery things are dissapearing, and because its losing fish like features. i have had it for a month or so overall. it has been in 6 inches of water in a 10 gallon tank, with a small area probaly big enough to fit its entire body onto. i was wondering a couple of things though. how should i set up my tank now? and what should i use to set it up? and i was wondering what kind of tiger it is. it is green with white and black spots. sorry i cannot get a digital photo of it because i do not own a digital camera. thanks in advance for your help.

Old 2nd September 2005   #2
mark

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Read the following care sheet http://www.caudata.org/cc/species/Am...tigrinum.shtml

It should answer all your questions Click the image to open in full size.

Tags
tiger

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 5th July 2018, 10:18 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.