6121807_l.jpg

6121809_l.jpg

6121815_l.jpg

6121825_l.jpg

6121855_l.jpg

6121901_l.jpg

6121847_l.jpg

6121908_l.jpg

Of the seven I received yesterday from Jenn Macke, four seem to be strictly aquatic. The other three prefer being terrestrial apparently - climbing in pothos and moss. I've got them divided up accordingly. These are a few shots of the aquatic four. I apologize for the quality of the pics - I have yet to figure out this digital camera...

Actually, the massive 125 gallon aquaterraium is home to about 30 live plants and 6 white clouds at the moment. Waiting for the little cresteds to be big and strong enough to take it all on before I move 'em in! The seven newts are currently housed in two ten gallon tanks.
Thanks!

[as seen above]
The seven newts are currently housed in two ten gallon tanks.

I don't think your pics are bad at all, you have great shots of the newts. I thought I was the only kitchen counter keeper
happy.gif
I am inspired to get off my butt and take some pics of my c. orientalis
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back