My axie family

D

denise

just thought i would post some pictures of my axies, 1 recently purchased 2 more for my tank but ill also put in pictures of the other 2. its starting to become very funny with all of them in the tank cause everytime im near the tank i have 4 little faces staring at me.
70975.jpg

this is Shadow, named because all he does is pace back and forth along the front of the tank following me
70976.jpg

this is Bling Bling, he had a leg missing and gills when i got him but its slowly growing back
70977.jpg

this is one of my recent additions Medori (with Bling Bling on top) she is very green and is a big pig
70978.jpg

and this is my other new addition Cougar, he is very shy and gentle

would you be able to post a pic of your whole tank? it looks beautiful.

thanks andrew, its nothing special but i like it and i designed it so that its easy to keep clean and so that you can see my axies all the time, i love to sit and watch them for hours every night
70981.jpg

I think your tank looks great and practical, but really love your bubbling sea-star which seems to be in matching colours with your tank!

Silver

thank you, the bubbling sea star i got from my lfs for $5 i thought i was a real bargain and yes i thought i matched the tank perfectly

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back