Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

S

stipe

what a smile ay, if you have any more smile pics please post them. THey look so cute
happy.gif
43876.jpg

S

stipe

oh how cute is yours, thanks for adding to the convo. need mroe though, lol.

S

stipe

hey hailz, nice pic, he looks so happy. wat happend to his top left gill?

H

hailz

thanks.oh yeah, you know in my other post how i said lulu bit part of her leg off, well she also bit part of that top left gill aswell. She's a naughty girl that axie, gets a bit bossy and moody,lol.
Lets see some more smile pics everyone!
biggrin.gif

S

stipe

ye keep them comming. try a tank divider or a bigger tank to stop them fighting.

J

jennifer

These are our two most perfect axolotls...they seem very happy and healthy and would smile if they could
44097.jpg

S

stipe

they look so cute. look healthy and strong too. good luck with them.

H

hayley-jane

wow mel, never seen an axie like that before. His face has a real individual character about it
happy.gif

M

mel

he he thanks, I swear he is trying to talk to me sometimes
talker.gif
I hope his babies inherrit his face.

H

hayley-jane

Monica - that is a beautiful axie!

I want loads more now!!

M

monica

Thanks Hayley. He's/she's the only one I can get a decent picture of.
talker.gif

M

maja

aww really like ur cute pics..
smile6.gif
its so cool that axies can smile..
44551.jpg

44552.jpg

sorry for the bad quality, its mobilepics..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1