My axy piccies, enjoy.

J

jenny

Hi there I am new to this forum and I just thought i would post some piccies of my axy's for ya all to have a smoose over. I have 2 adults and 2 juvies.

Lexus and Logan are my adults and Nikita and Maloko are the babies.

Enjoy!
37095.jpg

37096.jpg

37097.jpg

37098.jpg

(Message edited by j3nny on June 01, 2005)

Hi Jenny!

Welcome
happy.gif
. Darling babies, lovely tank set-up!

Very nice tank! I love the tiny wild types they are so cute.

Very nice. I like your tank set up. You are the second person on this forum to have that tree stump thing, those things look so cool!!

the babies are so cute i want some. duno if i want to breed them though. are the little ones hard to keep?

Hi there thank you for all your nice comments,

I brought my first two as adults but haven't bred them (both males would be hard to breed) and i recently brought my babies (2-3 inch) they have posed no problems yet and are eating small pellets now as well as live food.

wow those juveniles look exactly the same as my 2 juveniles.... you sure you havent broke into my boyfriends flat and stole mine??? lol. joking! gorgeous axies
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    sera: @Clareclare,
    Back