Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Just some more pics. Enjoy!

C

claire

39576.jpg

Gretchen decides to tie back one or two gills...?
39577.jpg

Gus sees that theres an inruder in the tank but doesnt realise how another axie can be as cute as him...?
39578.jpg
39579.jpg
39580.jpg

39581.jpg
39582.jpg
39583.jpg

39584.jpg
39585.jpg
39586.jpg

39587.jpg
39588.jpg

A few of the Wildtype juveniles! there are 2 of them
happy.gif
39589.jpg
39590.jpg
39591.jpg

39592.jpg

And just a couple of my 2 leucistic juveniles. they are smaller than the wildtypes because they were from my 2nd batch of eggs! hehe! enjoy!!!

C

cynthia

Great pics Claire. Gus never fails to take a good photo. Those babies are so cute.

C

claire

aww thanks.
happy.gif
.you better not be planning to steal Gus Cynthia! hehe im joking! thanks again!

C

claire

Thanks Dev
happy.gif
.i just cant wait until they are all fully grown. hehe. not sure if im selling the babies yet. i know for sure im keeping one of the leucistics.hehe.

R

rheann

they're so cute Claire! I love the molted spotted colors on the Juvi Wild types, so very beautiful! And Gretchen sure is a poser, so adorible
happy.gif
Are those Gus and Gretchen's babies?

C

claire

yeah they are their babies! hehe. the wildtypes act like gretchen and the leucistics act like gus! its very weird!lol.

R

rheann

I really like the pic where the two wild types are touching noses. It's a tender moment. how cute
love.gif

L

lisa

Awwwww, they're so gorgeous! I love Gus's spots on her nose. You juvi's are so cute! They're so little.

N

nathan

wow! they are good (pics), very healthy, cute axies too. i love the coloration of the wiled types with the red gills. anne-marie what is your pic of now
nono.gif

R

rheann

Isn't that from the drag queen movie, oh shoot, what is it called.... Rocky horror picture show, Anne?

C

claire

thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Lisa - Gus is a he.lol.

thanks again
happy.gif
.i used my trusty magnifying glass again to take the pics
happy.gif

A

anne-marie

Yes, guys, it's Dr Frank N Furter from the "Rocky Horror Picture Show". I grew up with this movie so I like it but some people really hate it. Oh well.

N

nathan

The pic or the movie? It’s funny, now whenever I read your posts the voice inside my head sounds like a transvestite. Like on the movies when someone is reading a letter and the voice of the person who rote it is reading it. Do you understand what I mean?

R

rheann

Hey Anne, I like the movie
happy.gif
I haven't seen it, but I have seen clips, and I want to see all of it
happy.gif

A

anne-marie

A pic of me?? No comment
shocked.gif
. Rheann, you should see the movie. I'm working my way through all the sci-fi movies mentioned in the opening credits
ufo.gif

Sorry, Claire, this has no relation to your pictures whatsoever
violent.gif

R

rheann

Thanks Anne
happy.gif
I'll rent the movie sometime, when I can actually find time to rent a movie lol. I'm so busy these days it's terrible Lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!