I'd like you to meet......

H

hailz

Hi guys i think i figured it out. so i hope these photos work. i'd like u to meet my axies Gillbert and Lulu.

This is Gillbert (aka = Boof) following me around the tank thinking i have food.<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

Gillbert.JPG (45.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

This is my Lulu (aka = baby) thinking she is a person and can stand on her back legs.She always seems to do this is pretty funny to watch.
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

LuluStanding.JPG (25.2 k)</td></tr></table></center>

And my babies,(the water has been changed and cleaned i just took the photo before id changed it)<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

BigBabies.JPG (23.4 k)</td></tr></table></center>

And Lulu Again

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

Lulu.JPG (46.8 k)</td></tr></table></center>

i hope these work, sorry if they dont. enjoy

Hailz - I can't open your pictures. When I down load them it says they are ".unk" which means unknown file type.

Try again
happy.gif

Damn...sorry.. how do i get them to show up properly?, i thought i had it but obviously not,lol

Actually if you download the .unk file you can view them nice axies cool setup

I can't view them either. Hailz, if you open and edit your pics in a photo editing program (i use Microsoft Picture It Photo 2000) and save them, that should work I think
dizzy.gif

Thanks Dev! wow, those are beautiful Axies! I love the tank set up! I love that old looking pot, and the contrasts are very beautiful
happy.gif
Hailz, have you had any problems with the gravel? Axies sometimes eat small gravel.

Wow! Thank you so much for that Dev, i really appreciate it. How did you do that?

Thanks Rheann, Thats Lulu's pot, she wont let gillbert in there, its really funny. I havent had any trouble with the small rocks (thank god) My axies are both hand fed so they have learnt that all food comes from above, so they dont look on the floor.lol.
I was thinking of getting some plastic plants as the last real ones i had looked good but my axies pulled em out that often they went all yukkie, are plastic plants ok to use?
thanks guys

Yes, plastic plants are ok to use
happy.gif
They're great! I love plastic plants, because they never die, they never rot, and they always look so pretty. I sometimes use them, I have different types and i am actually looking at different types right now online. I love getting new things for my tank, especially plants. I am trying to grow some live plants from bulbs, but I think the bulbs are molding! I am not sure though, but the packages say that they are garanteed to grow, doubt it though. I just put them in yesterday, and all they are doing is molding. Aw well. Plastic plants for me!

there is only one thing i can say... great pics, great axies and great setup, hmm was that more than one
artist.gif

I love the pot in there also! And the picture of Gilbert just made me smile. =)

Thanks guys, its nice to hear nice things about them instead of the usual which im sure u've all herd before, something like "thats so ugly", "it looks weird", etc etc, lol
rofl.gif

Hey Anne, are those names from Gilbert grape? I know Gilbert is a name from there. I don't remember about Lulu though.

Gillbert was chosen by my boyfriend when we went and picked him up, he liked the look of his gills so it went from gill..to gillbert? lol weird i know, and i was just looking names up on the internet one day and i came across Lulu, and i dunno it just suited her and i liked the way it sounded. and thats how my axies got there names
happy.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back