Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

What pics beter

N

nathan

ok what pic do you think would be better for my profile pic this one (i have it on now):
37859.jpg

or this one:
37860.jpg

thank you everyone

R

rheann

I think the vote it in nathan
happy.gif
The yellow one really does look very nice. To me it reminds me of a Clade Monet painting, or maybe something Vincent Van Gogh, Frida Kalho, or even Dali would have come up with
happy.gif
The redish orange one also reminds me of that too
happy.gif
You should try and print those pictures off and frame them, make the pics big! They're great!

N

nathan

thanx to everyone you are all to kind. so
i guess it is the yellow one then. i love
the top one but the flash wasen't on so it
look a bit doggy. again thank you everyone
you have been a great help.

R

rheann

You're very welcome Nathan
happy.gif
Hey, would you mind too terribly if I printed the pictures off and framed them? They really look like pictures of art, and I'm an art freak! I hope to get an art degree some point in my life
happy.gif

N

nathan

yeh that would be great rheann thanx hey! i
just noticed something you have the same name
as my sis but hers is spelt reanne. is
yours pronounced ree-anne?

(Message edited by archino on June 16, 2005)

R

rheann

Yes
happy.gif
That's how my name is pernounced. But I like it to be pernounced slightly with a more A sound.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1