Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Wild type

A

arthur

Another 2 wild type axolotls...
ha.ha.ha..ha...ha.....
32950.jpg
32951.jpg
32952.jpg
32953.jpg
32954.jpg
32955.jpg

S

sharn

wow your sure getting yourself quite a collection, good on ya arthur. id have to say thats one of the nicest setups ive ever seen

C

cynthia

Very nice Arthur. The tank looks beautiful. I am glad you found a source for axolotls
happy.gif

J

jarred

Yeah, that is a great setup Arthur. Your axolotls are looking very nice as well.

D

daniel

My little axolotls about the same size look exactly like yours
cool!!
What do you feed your's ?

(Message edited by ammu_188 on March 25, 2005)

S

shane

wow thats kool. really good colours too. the albino. is so.... see-through. never seen one like it.

J

joan

Arthur, congrats on the babies. They're looking fit and well in their new home. Just take care not to overcrowd. Remember, these guys can grow over 8inches long!

R

rheann

My little guy sort of looks like this color guys! just a bit lighter and not many dark spots as big, and his top part of his fin looks blue green sort of!

P

paul

hey good setup. just a question, how many axies are in the tank, how big are they and how big is the tank. im looking to expand myself

A

anne-marie

Is it just me or do they look rather unusual for axolotls? Could they possibly be another form of larval salamander? Anyways, they sure are cute enough.

J

joan

Look like axolotls to me. You don't find too many leucistic larvae of anything but axolotls.

P

pamela

Hi Arthur!

BEAUTIFUL set-up. Lovely axies. I LOVE the first pic especially. How did you get "matching axie rocks"?!!! Just genius!
happy.gif

N

nathan

as anne-marie said they don't look like axies to me the head is Slimmer and longer than one of an axie but it could just be that they are juveniles or maybe in west oz axies look Different. i will post some pics of my two axies later on.}

C

claire

my juveniles look the same shape as them and they are definately axies! lol.

A

anne-marie

Mmm. As Joan said, the leucistic larvae ain't that common. Good point.

N

nathan

Maybe it is the angle of the shots that makes them look that way? but still very cute axies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!