Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Greetings from Wales

peter81965

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a bit late filling this in. I'm Peter, age 41, from Wales in the UK. I keep paddletails, and I'm waiting on my first fire salamander. In the past I have kept a rescue palmate newt. This site has been a blessing and in my experience has greatly added to the pleasure of newt keeping.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Peter. It's good to have you here. I used to live in Bristol and I like Wales a lot. Good luck with your fire salamander.

Mike Gent

Reaction score
Welcome young Jedi

Welcome!

I am also a new member and share your opinion of the site being a godsend!

If you need advice and tips the two guys I have found to be very helpful (And certainly VERY knowledgeable) are Mike East and Ian Riggs.

I have kept Fires over the years (Currently have 3 adult Terrestris between 4-7 yrs old) and 31 captive bred juveniles. If I can be of any help, feel free to contact.

Regards,

Mike Gent

Mike Gent

Reaction score
Ditto and thank you

"Why thank you...and the same to you!"

I am sure that we are all thrilled with the site and the community that exists through it.

Just for your info, if ever you need to know any Axy stuff...get in touch with Ian Riggs...

"He Da man!"

Toodelpip,

Mike

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!