hey i'm back

chicksxdigxmike

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Michael M
about a yr or two ago, a petshop (big mistake) told me that they would have some cynops orientalis in. i had been researching for about a yr. before that. anything i could find about these newts.so, the day before i was going to go get them i called to make sure they were gonna have them the next day as planned.well, guess what the answer was,NO HONEY, WE ARENT GONNA HAVE YOUR NEWTS IN FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS.that made me so mad.so i went ahead and got a leopard gecko.well and another about 3 months after.but anyways, i used to have a s/n on here a while back but can't remember it. the bottom line of this is, im getting back into the newt scene.

Welcome back! Good luck gettng those newts, although a petshop isn't the best place to get newts. There are a lot of quality breeders here that you could get some good, healthy newts from.

Haha, nice username.:D

hehe thanks ryan. i'm not getting any from a petstore.could you give me some people that breed them?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back