Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Those famous Salmon Pellets-Where do I get them?

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
You can purchase salmon pellets in a 40 lb bag directly from Rangen corporation. Other than that you can get them in 10 oz. bags from me or the University of Kentucky. I sell 3/32" and 5/32" pellets for 5.00 a bag. If you want some from me please email shrommj@ptd.net

davemill

Reaction score
I purchased the 5/16 inch salmon pellets from Michael Shrom. Our three juvenile axies took to them immediately. These are now their favorite food. Thanks, Michael!

vickipeer

Reaction score
salmon pellets

Hi guys, these salmon pellets can you get them in australia and what makes them so good

dancas

Reaction score
arghhhhh i have searched everywhere here for those elusive pellets.... (perth) i just read a thread about trout pellets.... I buy my babies prawn kebabs from coles at $1.15 for 5 prawns (raw) my 4 axies have 1 prawn between them maybe 2 every 2 days atm, works out quite a reasonable cost, and the WHAT! factor when i tell the people who i am buying them for!!

Lisa

Reaction score
One of the things I feed mine is axolotyl pellets from cityfarmers. They sink, and he seems to like them and goes around cleaning them up if he doesn't catch them on the way down.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!