Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Where are the articles?

blueberlin

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope this is the right place to post this. "If it doesn't fit anywhere else..."

Time and again various (excellent) articles are cited in forum entries; e.g., arcticles on types of worms or how to chop worms, how to perform salt baths, how to cool an aquarium. Is there an archive where I can find these articles easily? Right now I have to try to remember the thread where the article was mentioned, look for that thread, search for the link... It would be much easier if I could just bookmark the articles page, should such a thing exist.

Thanks in advance,

-Eva

blueberlin

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Re: Where are the arcticles?

And lo! And behold! There it is! :D

Thanks, Daniel, you're a peach!

-Eva

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1