need help!!

freyakuu

Reaction score
Country
Finland
My aksos got weird thing on her leg.....what is it?? Is it dangerous,how can I cure it???

Attachments

• aksopatti.JPG
    aksopatti.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 132
sorry all, I will speak in finish now. :D

voi tyttö tyttö..millonka tuo patti on tullut? Näyttäisi minusta ihan perus kasvaimelle, ehkä haavan tekosiakin voisi olla.
Näyttäisikö ns. verestävän?
Voisi olla ihan yliparanemistakin, joillekki aksoille kasvaa ylimääräisiä varpaita jne.

Come on, friends, that isn't fair. Hundreds of people are reading your thread, and they will certainly help to find answers to your question (and others might be interested to know the solution!) - but not if they don't know what you've discussed already. There is so much experience and information in this forum, you should at least let us know your thoughts in English. It makes it difficult if you Finish the topic.

-Eva

Not sure what I am looking at, is it the pale 'thing' on its foot?. If it is , how long has it been present?. when I first looked at your photo I thought I saw it had a belly button:eek:....must get my eyes tested!!

Hi

I am not sure either there appears to be an injury perhaps a bite or scrape on the armpit arrear of one leg and a growth on the foot of the other I am not sure which one you are referring to.

Weemano would you please repost your reply in English and please use English when posting in the public forum. If you want to communicate in your native tongue please use the Private Message part of this site.

that weird ball come yesterday just like that.....and those on tummy are just bubbles:D(another side of class) It`been now one day and still same....not bigger not smaller.....

Hi Freyakuu,

I have no idea what it is could only guess, I can't find a similar example anywhere so far but will keep looking.

Good Luck

It reminds me, in shape, of one of those little fresh water limpets. I had a mini invasion of some last year, but never noticed any being on any of the axolotl. Has it changed at all ?

now look likes It´s getting smaller =D hard to say yet anything...It´s just have to hope that it disappear on its own =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back