Wich plant to get?

Joao Rodrigues

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hello, i recently ventured into the world of anphibians with a couple of cynops, since i had no filter i decided to get myself a plant, the problem is, the plant started to die, and left the water really cloudy. Well, since the plant was the problem and i didnt spent much time searching for the ideal plant (pretty much picked the nicest they had in the shop) i wanted to know wich plant is the ideal for my setup, wich has no direct sun-light and calm and cold waters. Any instructions on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

João Rodrigues.

It is really hard to kill java moss, java fern, or watersprite.
Chip

I mentioned in another post my luck with water plants.

My Naja grass is doing well, peacock moss too, flame moss and e. tennelus - a sword type plant oh and marimo moss balls.

Sharon

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back