A few pictures.

IanF

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Ian Faux
Here's a few pictures I managed to get today.

Barred Tiger Salamander - Juvenile
202.jpg

206.jpg

196.jpg

He's abit thin, but I'm working on getting him on to some healthier food.

And the new Leopard Geckos - Juveniles as well.
195.jpg

165.jpg

Here's a funny little time line of the male stealing some food.
182.jpg

183.jpg

185.jpg

That's it, I'll not get more pictures like this for awhile as I keep having to use a relatives camera (who's rarely around).

Thanks for looking.

I've had my geckos for 4 years and I've never seen them eat! They never eat in front of me, or from my fingers, though I know they're eating. Weird, huh?

Can you please post some more gecko shots if you have them? I am thinking of getting a leopard gecko come spring.

I've had my geckos for 4 years and I've never seen them eat! They never eat in front of me, or from my fingers, though I know they're eating. Weird, huh?
That is strange Dawn, although these guys can be hellish to feed, they're fussy and would only take wax worms as of late.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back