My aquarium for Cynops pyrrhogaster

PereJosa

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Display Name
Peraka
Hello

This is my 96L.all acuatic for 7 cynops pyrrhogaster sasayama.....

The filtracion is a litle air bomb. Have many hides with rocks, and plants, elodea, java moss, myriophillum, egagropila,.....

acuari.jpg

Cp7.jpg

Cp8.jpg

Cp6.jpg

Cp1.jpg

Cp4.jpg

Good bye

"excuseme for my bad enclish..."

very nice setup your newts look really happy. how long has it been set up?
how old are your newts?

A simply beautiful setup! I love that natural look.

It looks really nice. Is there an area available for the newts to get out of the water?
Chip

Hello

I like Natural setup's.

Red guy; this set'up have aproximately 8 months (amd more plants f.ex. Java's moss are oldest than acuarium).
This newts, i adopted one group of four exs. 18 months ago the four exs are Females!!!! 14 months after i bought 3 males.

Freves; at initial i have C.p. with land area, but not utilized many frequently, only one ind. (same ind. many times) like stay one or two hours in land, and return to water.....my conclusion 100% Water!!

Bye

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back