A Sad Farewell.

broadbent30

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey,

Some of you may remember my gold axolotl which had started to morph and gave up eating.
Well it is with great sadness that I farewell him today as he passed on into a better place.
I was lucky enough to take a few photos of him just 4 hours before his passing.

I will end off here with the following words and final photos:

Jack is a strange yet oddly cute axolotl who always wanted to be on top,
Jack is determine to explore every part of his tank and is always active,
Jack will be dearly missed by myself and his tank mates go fourth and live on.

RIP - July 2008 to January 2009

We will miss you Jack:angel:

Hi broadbent,

I am sorry about your loss. Thing about life is that its the quality that matters most of all. You have given Jack a lovely home and took every step to make him comfortable. He is thankful to have met you as a guardian im sure. We will have Jack in our memories as the lovely axolotl in the photos.

Deepest condolences

How terribly sad for you, as Ray said you did your best for him. So sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back