Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi Caudata, this is Greg MacLean

Gregh

Reaction score
I never noticed this part of the forums before, but I haven't been on here very long. Some people here may already know me for my endless questions. I've quickly become fascinated with newts and sals and I want to learn what there is to know and start raising many different kinds. I have 2 established interests as it is, paintball and psychology, but I'm looking to also become good with caudates and raise many kinds.

Of the people who have already discussed caudates (particularly my paddletail Dr. Henke) with me on this forum I already think the world of them. This looks like a site I'll be on a lot, well run, smart people, and a library of information.

T

tylototriton

I'll formally welcome you to the site then. This is, in my opinion, the best herpetological and herpetocultural site on the internet, and I am a member of around 8 of them. So welcome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!