Hi From Australia, my name is Tash :)

lovemyalfie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Tash
Hi There, my name is Tash, I'm 26 and I have a beautiful Axie called Alfie, I adore him/her so much, I can't tell what sex it is yet, but I have had a few probs and have been speaking to Jay and Bella about it, they have been fantastic :) but here's a few pictures of him/her.

Attachments

• IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4076.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_4091.jpg
    IMG_4091.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 201
Hi Tash and welcome to the Forum!

Good luck with your problems, and I look forward to seeing more photos as things progress. Alfie is a cutie indeed!

-Eva

Thanks Eva :) I look forward to chatting with you sometime :)

If you're in the chat, you're sure to find me sooner or later. :D

-Eva

Hi Tash !!
Welcome !!
You have a most beautiful Axie !!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back