Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello!

elchicano

Reaction score
My name is Dave and I came to know about this site by accident. I was actually looking for "easy reptiles as pets" in Google. After reading some articles and threads I have become interested in FBN's, I would be happy with either Chinese or Japanese. Also one of my neighbors had a yard sale today and had a 10 gallon tank for sale, after paying $5 for it and giving it a good cleaning I am now thinking about setting it up a FBN home.

Currently I have a 10 gallon tropical fish tank set up in my room so I have some experience with cycling. Since I have an extra tank now I have been thinking about the set up. I will be doing a semi aquatic tank and have gotten some good ideas from this forum. I will continue to read as much info as I can find here before I go on ahead with purchasing one or two newts. Also I have not have any luck finding any local shops here in Denver Colorado that carry FBN, so if there is a breeder that has some for sale please PM me. I would post in the "Wanted" adds but I do no have the privilege to do so.
Thanks
-dave

elchicano

Reaction score
Yes i like doing research before buying a pet. I want to give it an good home not make it suffer due to ignorance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!