Big Bite

A

AmandaLyne

So i took the aixs out to feed them yesterday and noticed a huge chunck out of one of them it was really hardto get a picture of it but here is the best i can do in the first picture the one with the chunck out of his back is on the bottom
IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

Will it healon its own? Do i need to do something special? The other 2 girls they were in the tank with are the same length but much fatter these 2 guys need to get some weight on so i have now seperated them until they are bigger.

It'll heal on its own. Keep the water clean and keep them well fed. should heal up quite nicely.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back