Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

I was cleaning

Lacey

Reaction score
Missy's tank, when I saw a wee green thing, and I was like "where did this come from?", I thought I better get it out incase it harms her, but apparently it's just a wee thing that turns into a dragonfly and can do no harm. There was another one today, except that had allready changed into a fly, it was quite nice. I read on them, and they only live for two weeks/ish and if I was to let them out in scotland they would die because it's too cold, so I've got them in jars, the one that is a fly now, is in a big jar with sticks and plants haha, it's nice. I guess they must have came in with my plants I got or something. I'm guessing there will be plenty more as it's probably laid lots of eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:

ianclick

Reaction score
Hi Lacey,

Its is a sound idea to quarentine any addition to your tank, It helps to prevent introducing unwanted guests

Lacey

Reaction score
Hi Lacey,

Its is a sound idea to quarentine any addition to your tank, It helps to prevent introducing unwanted guests

Yeah, I haven't added anything in ages. They must have came in on some plants i got, but that was a while ago.
Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!