what happened to livingunderworld.org

They it appears they either did not pay their bills and/or someone installed some malware in their site code. There has been very little information on this, the site has been gone for nearly a week now. I have only been able to find unsubstantiated rumors on the topic, everything from copyright issues to plagiarism, to crazy aliens.

Eh, John - psssst....
Your time is now! Time to buy up all their useful material for pennies and put it up here in an attempt to rule the amphibian galaxy!

Point being they had loads of great "stuff", that, as far as I know, you don't have here. Amphibian anatomy anyone? Or am I wrong? Who owned that place? Jennifer something right?

Cheers,
Jesper

I'll have to take your word on all of that.

The site was owned by Jessica Miller. I am sorry to see it disappear and wonder if it is really gone for good. It has been gone for several months. Does anyone know anything besides rumors?

I know nothing solid, but it looks like the hosting fees for livingunderworld.org have not been paid. Of course that's just a guess.

Please refer your questions to:
customerservice AT networksolutions DOT com
:D

H. G. Wells would be proud.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back