The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Old 17th December 2009   #1
Kelsey
(hotshotqt29)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: hotshotqt29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Hello from rainy Portland, Oregon!

Hi there,

I am fairly new to axolotls, through I have been reading up on them for several months now. I work in a petshop, and someone happened to bring an axolotl in and set it free in one of our feeder guppy tanks, without any of the employees knowing or seeing the man. All of us on shift were nervous and were unsure as to what it was or if it was dangerous, so I vouched to take it home and look it up via the internet. Well, I did, and I quickly fell in love with these insanely unique creatures. I ended up giving the axolotl to my boyfriend for an anniversary, and he's been in love with it ever since. I'm in the market again to find another axolotl for myself, or one to house with my boyfriend's. I have seen postings on here for local breeders, so I thought I'd join as a member and be able to interact with all of the lovely axolotl folks.

Sincerely,
Kelsey

hotshotqt29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2009   #2
Jacquie

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 9
Comments: 12
Rep: Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11
Default Re: Hello from rainy Portland, Oregon!

Welcome to the obsession, Kelsey!

Useful links: Forum Rules | Axolotl Caresheets | Axolotl Sanctuary | Axolotl FAQ| Water Quality FAQ | Caudata Culture Articles
Jacquie is offline   Reply With Quote