Caudata.org Membership Drive Winter 2009-10!

SludgeMunkey

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Johnny O. Farnen
I have been amassing quite a few prizes over the last month or so...

All are Newt and Salamander related!

These prizes will be drawn at random from the membership list. I have selected prizes that can be shipped world wide (free of charge!), so this drive is open to

ALL ACTIVE Members with Donor Status as of 31 January 2010. (Moderators and above are not eligible!)

I have "volunteered" a neutral party to do the drawing. (Going to take a bag to work and have random folks down at the factory pull names out...:D)

The drawing will take place on 02 February 2010 and prizes will be mailed out shortly thereafter.

I will post additional information and pictures of some of the prizes each week until 31JAN10.

So, take the time to click that "Donate" tab up in the right hand corner of the page and help keep Caudata.org up and running1

Wow Johnny, thank you!

UPDATE!

Currently this entire project is on hold for administrative purposes.
I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

I will delay this event for a bit and then start a new thread when everything is back up and running.

wait a minute..if Johns no longer excepting donations than how would this work??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back