Pics of my C.P. "Kanto" race

PereJosa

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Display Name
Peraka
Hello, some pics of my C.P.Kanto, at this day's i collected many eggs, of this group of newts (-2-2-....) :D

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_6079.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg

IMG_6139.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

Bye

That male looks very nice.
What kind of substrate are you using in this aquarium?

Nice picture of a males showing breeding color. Here's a picture of one of my females hiding something in the leaves.

Attachments

• kantolay.jpg
    kantolay.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 210
Hello

Joost, i buy this newts at one newts breeder, 15 months ago, aprox. I remember he talk me this newts are WC, min. ten years old animals! But one generation to F1 CB, mis in process, with luck...:happy:

Bye!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back