Photo: UZI does it.

Guppidy

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Display Name
Anna
I nicknamed her Uzi because she's one mean little sniper. She's the greediest of all 3. And although I was disappointed to find the pink ones sold out and bought her mostly because I didn't wanna have wasted the ride, she's my favorite now :D

So I dug up this grub, couldn't find no worms, and was worried they won't notice it because it was dead before it hit the water. But Püppi here... Well as you see...

Img_4690.jpg

Img_4696.jpg

Img_4710.jpg

Img_4720.jpg

Img_4721.jpg

Img_4724.jpg

Img_4731.jpg

awesome.jpg

haha they look hilarious when they eat. you have some good looking Axolotl.

I do not know if this is a problem but I know meal worms have strong jaws so there heads must be crushed in case they damage the Axie, I think you should find out if this is same for grubs just to be sure,

Wow. I didn't know that so I feed mine some today... I hope they'll be fine!

You mentioned it was dead before it hit the water, so it's powerful bite wouldn't be an issue, but as tomkeogh was right, you need to either decapitate or crush the head to avoid that sort of issue.

By the way..an Uzi isn't a gun used for sniping ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back