Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Photo: Mo Mo

wendyatk

Reaction score
This Mo Mo playing hide and seek, she is so funny when she does this. :happy:

Attachments

• 101_1155.jpg
    101_1155.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 101_1157.jpg
    101_1157.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 101_1159.jpg
    101_1159.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 202

Skilly

Reaction score
Tehe what a silly little critter :) Mo mo is so cute peeking out.

dragonlady

Reaction score
I don't know, Wendy. I think she's lonely and is looking for a friend or two...lol just kidding

You know I adore Mo Mo. She is just too cute! :D

Looks like you've made some changes to her tank - looks nice!

wendyatk

Reaction score
Hehehehehe Mo Mo has been transferred to her new home and she loves it. Also we have a new axie in Mo Mo's old tank at the moment hehehehe so Mo Mo has a friend!!

Have included some pics of Mo Mo in her new tank.

Attachments

• 101_1164.jpg
    101_1164.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 101_1183.jpg
    101_1183.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 101_1169.jpg
    101_1169.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 204

dragonlady

Reaction score
Oh, didn't change her tank, just changed tanks. I love those little potted plants, I haven't seen anything like that over here. They make her home look well, more homey! It looks like she's loving the new space, exploring every nook and cranny! ...and she's getting a roommate! - knew it was going to happen. ;)

wendyatk

Reaction score
The first pictures were of Mo Mo in her old tank but then the second lot are Mo Mo in her new tank - hehehehe trying to confuse you Shannon.

The little potted plants we picked up when we were out and about. Purple is Emma's fav colour.

Mo Mo loves it in her new tank she hasnt stopped exploring - she will be worn out.:happy:

dragonlady

Reaction score
Oh okay. You think you're funny! :p

Love the tank and looking forward to the two meeting! May have to try to find those little plants online.
(Purple's Kahlia's favorite color too!) ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1