Meet Coco and Igor

madFrankie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Frank
I got bored... and when I get bored I get out my camera to amuse myself with!
Meet Coco and Igor. Coco is just fabulous with her every-which-way wonky feathers and Igor is starting to get some life back into himself; he was looking a bit sorry when we bought him.

Coco:
coco_web.jpg

coco_web2.jpg

Igor:
igor_web.jpg

igor_web2.jpg

I'm glad you got bored. Those are some great pictures! :D

Love the pics! Coco looks like he's pouting and love the color on Igor (cool name!)!

Mac's right, great resolution.

Yeh really good photos - and axolotls! Both are looking happy and healthy.

Igor is a sweet colour - almost a polished brass/gold. And the photos of him almost look like an oil painting.

Max

Thanks everyone :)

@Mac Myers: I shoot with a Nikon D90 (love it, love it, love it! Awesome camera!) these ones were taken with a 50mm prime lens and a 4x dioptre which is essentailly a magnifying glass that screws onto the front of the lens. The end result is really close-up shots and great depth of field.

First time in my life I've wished boredom upon someone, lol. While you are still sooo bored (at least I hope you are! ;)), we could definately use some more photos of those gorgeous wildtypes...hint, hint, hint...

i love coco....i love his lips...........igor colour is different i have never seen a copper colour like that....thanks for the photos...keep them coming

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back