Photo: My hooligans ;)

Hayden

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Hayden
I guess my first post got deleted, but the pictures weren't working anyways. So, here we go!
:D

The beautiful Maynard!

marshallsmom-albums-marshall-picture11301-maynard.jpg

marshallsmom-albums-marshall-picture11269-maynard.jpg

marshallsmom-albums-marshall-picture11040-maynard.jpg

And the wonderful Marshall!

marshallsmom-albums-marshall-picture11271-marshall.jpg

marshallsmom-albums-marshall-picture11300-marshall.jpg

marshallsmom-albums-marshall-picture11270-marshall.jpg

Aww thanks so much! Hard to believe they were pet shop boys, huh? :)

they are real cute.....i love maynards grills, they look pink and i love the pearl speckles on marshall.......well done

super cute, love their gills! i wonder if your pet shop got them in from a breeder shortly before you got them? that might account for their excellent condition. :)

they are real cute.....i love maynards grills, they look pink and i love the pearl speckles on marshall.......well done

Thanks so much, but I don't think I can take credit for how cute my animals are. ;) Maynard's gills are ridiculous, and Marshall is super shiny. I can't wait to see what they grow into.

super cute, love their gills! i wonder if your pet shop got them in from a breeder shortly before you got them? that might account for their excellent condition. :)

Maynard's gills have actually doubled in length since I bought him, and Marshall's have almost tripled. They we're in pretty bad shape when I bought them, and both had been in the pet shop longer than a month.
Thanks for the compliment on their gills though, I think they have amazing gills. :D

Thanks so much, but I don't think I can take credit for how cute my animals are. ;) Maynard's gills are ridiculous, and Marshall is super shiny. I can't wait to see what they grow into.

Maynard's gills have actually doubled in length since I bought him, and Marshall's have almost tripled. They we're in pretty bad shape when I bought them, and both had been in the pet shop longer than a month.
Thanks for the compliment on their gills though, I think they have amazing gills. :D

OHHHHH! i thought you had *just* gotten them! my bad! :eek:

Nope, I've had mine for awhile. :D It's no problem, I appreciate the compliment! :)

Thanks! When are you getting yours? :D

Oh it will be a long time haha. I have 2 tanks for my paddle tails and a tank for my pair of carnifex... a tank for my cherry shrimp and a tank for the gold fish too haha.No more for me just now.... hubby wouldnt be impressed. One day for sure though!

Sorry for the late response, Hannah, but they are beautiful! :D

Aww, thanks. :D I think so!

Gorgeous! I really like Marshall, he's got a lot more shimmer than my golden.
Did Maynard get his name from Maynard James Keenan?

Thanks! I really like Marshall, too. Perhaps I'll keep him. :D
Maynard got his name because he just LOOKED like a Maynard. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back