Blanco eats a worm

carriw

Reaction score
Country
England
If you go to this link you will see a video I took of Blanco eating a worm. Not very exciting for experienced members but those thinking of getting their first axie might like to see it!

Its a novelty for us as he is my first axie and he was raised by his previous owners on bloodworms only so I have just started him on proper worms.

Excuse the girly giggle, my friend who was filming had not seen him eat before! She has nothing against worms. Actually, she is a vegetarian.

http://www.facebook.com/v/452304376139

Enjoy! Im off on hols in a couple of hours. boyfriend has an A4 page of blanco instructions in diary format, and answered all "what are the signs that he is stressed" questions correctly apart from he said gills pointing backwards. He wont get that wrong again. :D

Last edited:
he's very cute :happy: cxan you tell me where you got the rock hide away - never seen one that large! Have a good holiday ;)

thank you so much- gonna buy it now for my terrible twosome!!!

Very nice! My axies will not even notice a worm dropped that far from their face XD. Awesome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back