Salmon Pellets?

Jenna

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
I'm having a problem getting our critter to eat at the moment, i have seen a lot of you mentioning salmon pellets and I was wandering where you got them from, i have looked in a few places, but havent been able to find them! Any help would be great. Also any other ideal foods that I can try feeding her?

Search for these pellets, 'Zoomed aquatic newt pellets' they are the same as the salmon pellets. All my axies love them

have you tried earthworm or bloodworm?

Hi Have you tried looking on Ebay for them, they have a lot of different pellets my axies like shrimp pellets and earthworm pellets ive never like cuting up earthworms this way i dont have to.:happy: but they do get live earthworms but the very small ones.
I.ve even seen bloodworm pellets,
just the down side to feeding pellets is that they make a mess so need scooping out if not eaten,

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back