harry7890

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Harry
Here they are :D

44422_152152014810521_100000471699009_434945_7799094_n.jpg

Beautiful! I love the light colored sand you used. :D Are those live plants?

What are the grass-like ones? I like how you set them up in the corners. :)

I spy I spy a lotl tail :)

They're looking great, Harry! At least the melanoid is not shy! ;)

What are the grass-like ones? I like how you set them up in the corners. :)

i havnt a clue . i just picked them up from my lfs ... i thought they looked nice but that is about as far as my knowledge goes

I spy I spy a lotl tail :)

lmaooo :D

They're looking great, Harry! At least the melanoid is not shy! ;)

yea she loves swimming around she normally suspends herself in the long grass and lays there :)

You have a great looking tank, love the grass.

Ha ha took me a moment to find the 2nd one, just a little camera shy :rolleyes: They are beautiful, loving the light sand as well :happy:

The plants look like they could be one of the many forms of Vallis (
Vallisneria) but without being able to see the base of them and a nice close look at the leaves it's a bit hard to tell:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back