Baby Axies...

HMAxolotl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Hayley
So after loosing Silkey, I thought I would try and raise some babies in memory of him... I got 20 eggs and here are some of them after hatching :D...

Attachments

• IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 250
  • IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 267
  • IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 232
  • IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 215
  • IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 213
  • IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 191
So sweet!!! They look just like mine.:happy:

Where did you get the eggs from???

Re: Baby Axies... Wow they've grown

Heres an update on my little babies, not all off them survived but the ones that did are doing well :D....

The last picture isnt a very good picture but you can see the legs a bit better :p

Enjoy :happy:

Attachments

• IMG025.jpg
    IMG025.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG030.jpg
    IMG030.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG037.jpg
    IMG037.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG016.jpg
    IMG016.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 222
Re: Baby Axies... Wow they've grown

Aww! A whole herd of little leucies, how cute!

Thanks, I don't want them to grow anymore their too cute I want to keep them all :D

Haha, baby axolotls give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Umm 12, 8 big ones and 4 slackers that are bit behind :p... Oh and just a bit of a random question, does anyone know what size/age would be alright to sell these guys and get them some new homes...? :( And thanks for the comments :)

I would be interested in some when your ready to sell if you wanna send me a pm on price my zipcode is 73127

just so you know man, no one is going to send you axies from over seas. not only is it going to cost a boat load on shipping fees, but you also need a permit to do so.

check the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade threads in the USA section.

good luck

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back