Black on face? bruise?

Blaze

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Blaze
Majorly stressing out as this morning I woke up to find that Sunny seems to have hurt his face underneath his eye. It looks like a bruise or something. It is definatly internal and is coming to the surface. He is usually active during the night/early morning so I think he may have hit himself on something.I have pictures but will post them tonight when I get home. It doesn't seem to be affecting him at all.

Oh, poor Sunny! Yeah, a pic would help of course. If it is just a minor injury, just keep an eye on it (like you wouldn't anyway...;) ) and he should recover just fine. ;)

If it starts looking too bad, you could always give him a little holiday in the fridge.

Thanks Shannon.

I am going to keep a VERY close eye on it. He has a chiller and is a constant 16degrees.

This might cause a bit of a debate but I am going to treat him with homeopathic remedies. My mother is a homeopath and we treat all our animals (dogs, horses, rats, fish, chickens and ourselves) with the remedies and have had an awesome repsonse with the fish.

I hope hes okay, my poor baby :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back