Mudkips tattoo (not really :p)

HMAxolotl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Hayley
I don't know if you can see from the pictures but Mudkip has a pale ring on his head (naughty axie got a tattoo :p)... I think he got it when I was cleaning the sand with the siphon tube and he swam underneath it and it sucked him up causing the ring... This was a while ago now but does anyone know if it will go away, it didn't cause any bleeding or anything just the white ring :s... But enjoy the photos of mudkip anyways :happy:

Attachments

• Photo0464.jpg
    Photo0464.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 2,915
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,363
  • Photo0467.jpg
    Photo0467.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,427
goodness, how bizarre.

You wouldn't think a siphon could do that.

I tend to use a much mucher ended syphon to reduce the flow.

I use to have a bit for it but it got lost and Mudkip didn't really pay any interest in it apart from this one time but I think he's learnt his lesson now... Im just wondering if his tattoo is going to be permanent :p...

Haha that's funny and also strange it made a mark. I looks like he has a halo :angel: hehe
My guess is that it will eventually go away once those skin cells sluff off natually.

Poor thing but also cute :D

Hmm, not a bad idea... an axie with a tattoo... (but just for a drawing or something, don't worry)

:p I didn't think of it as a halo before he's my little angel :D maybe it's time for a name change until it disappears... And id like to see a picture of that axolotl with a tattoo, make sure you post it if you do draw one morrison :p

Haha, that's great I wonder if it's someone from the forum :rolleyes::p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back