Photo: My Axies New 4ft Tank

zoezakella

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Zoe
Ok here we go, now to bore you all with my new tank for my beloved axies, they hadn't outgrown their 3ft tank but I cant help but spoil them because they deserve it :D

Anyway hope you all like it & here is Mojo (leucistic) Jabba (wild) & Finley (golden albino)

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13959-new-axie-tank-014.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13958-new-axie-tank-012.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13960-new-axie-tank-030.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13961-new-axie-tank-040.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13962-new-axie-tank-043.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13963-new-axie-tank-011.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13964-new-axie-tank-018.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13965-new-axie-tank-023.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13966-new-axie-tank-034.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13967-new-axie-tank-041.jpg

zoezakella-albums-new-4ft-tank-picture13968-new-axie-tank-047.jpg

Ooh, I like it. Cute hides too :)

Cool tank! And Great axies, I like the names too :)
Where did you get the hides? I really like em

Thanks Ax :)

Ok the small log was from pets at home, the rock cave I found in a reptile section of a pet shop & the large log was from ebay will PM you some links, my axies love them :D

Thanks Julia, well Jabba is loving it and is causing mayhem in there, the other guys are just chilling and getting used to there new surroundings lol :happy:

Very nice indeed! Your axies look so healthy and happy. My bro has those hides for his geckos, I'd never thought about getting some for the lotls.

Thanks Mewsie yes they do love their hides and the cave is a real getaway for them, thankfully they are sociable though so only occassionly pop in :happy:

Oh and I love Mojo's face :D He makes me smile :D

Three very lucky axies! :happy:

PS. Zoe, somehow I imagined you to be a bit taller (photo 3) :lol:

Thanks Morrison, Mojo is my axie :D Finley is my 4 year olds & Jabba is my daughters :D

Thanks Ken, am pleased they are enjoying there new space :happy:

lol thats my 2 year old Ella, she just loves the axies and has gone from calling them lotls to axolotls :D

Zoe,

Looks great! What a lovely tank and everyone is really enjoying the new space! As previously stated, the hides are really cool too. Such a nice "Christmas" surprise...;)...lucky axolotls to have such a thoughtful keeper!

Heh Shannon,

Thanks :D we are all happy now with their new home and I love the fact that its not as tall as my 3ft tank so I can now hand feed very easily which Jabba & Mojo love! Also got a lower watt bulb at 15w which seems perfect for them a really nice relaxing light for all.

Anyway its thanks to you and Bellaballoo that my axies are still with me as with all the problems I had if it had not been for you guys I may have had to rehome them as I began to dispair (being a newbie to the axie world) but touch wood they all seem good now :happy: x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back