Har Har Har >:D

bunny27

Reaction score
Country
United States
Piccolo spam time!

I haven't been posting pictures of my silly axie, so here he is. He's about 9 or maybe a little bit over 9 inches. He lives in a 20 gallon tank and will eventually move into a 40 gallon with his friend Mowgli. Enjoy. :)

Oh and he says hi to all his axie friends. :p

piccoluv4.jpg

piccoluv5.jpg

piccoluv6.jpg

piccoluv3.jpg

piccoluv2.jpg

piccoluv.jpg

And his friend Mowgli. Mowgli still needs a little growing to do until he joins Piccolo. haha.

mowglispam.jpg

yawwwww!

Too cute. Mowgli is a little darling! (I think I've told you before I adore Piccolo and his sweet markings)

And hurrah, a whole thread you can keep spamming us with pics in!

I really like how big his arms are

I love Piccolo's markings, they are so sweet!
Quite the poser he is. :)

Mowgli is adorable, I'm sure they'll make good friends. :love:

I don't usually post in an 'aren't they pretty' - type thread if you know what I mean...

But... WOW.....aren't they lovely! :cool:

Bunny, we like this type of spam lol

Very nice looking clownshead axolotl. I wish I had one like that.

@ mewsie: Haha! Piccolo said thanks! Mowgli is still a shrimp next to Piccolo. :p .
@ bellabelloo: Piccolo said, it's all thanks to his parents' good looks. XD
@ carsona246: Hahaha! They're fat! :D.
@ Banana: Aww, thanks. I want them to be good friends! :D.
@ Ken Worthington: Whoa! Thanks for the comment and for looking at them! :) .
@ SanderB: Ha. Yeah, at first I didn't like his markings, but it makes him unique and kinda cute. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! :D

If you where from Belgium I would certainly be interested in eggs :D

I had a small one but he died cause of the hot summer, whe went away for a weekend, and the tank was standing in the sunlight and it was 1 big green mess with a dead axolotl in it, really sad, he was looking great and would grow up to be a nice axolotl.

I also had a copper and a golden one but my cat ate it, 9 days after I bought them, also really sad. :(

@ SanderB: I probably won't ever get eggs 'cause they're both boys, haha! But I got Piccolo from some reptile pet shop in Wisconsin so I don't really know the breeder.

@ zoezakella: They said thanks, ha!

Next Monday i am going to pick up a Clownshead and a Golden Axolotl.When ive picked them up,i will post some pictures..

What exactly IS a clownshead??? Is it just a leucistic with lots of spots on its face? My leucistic has a fair bit of markings on his face.. how do I know if he is a 'clownshead' ??

The markings are just absurdly cute :D

Wow, I didn't think people still looked at my pictures, haha. Thanks everyone for coming to see him. It's greatly appreciated. Hmm...I have no idea what a clownshead is, haha.

As everyone has said, they are just TOO cute! I love Picolo's little feet, they're so neatly webbed, like little stars! :happy: How big are they now?

Piccolo is a beauty! And I remember Mowgli as a baby :) He has become a big(ger) boy :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back