They came!!!

DeCypher

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Austin
My leucistic and albino Axies finally came!

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 220
AWWW! So sweet, I had to laugh when I got to the third picture and you can see the scale. How gorgeous, I love the shiny tummy!

Congratulations!!

Thanks! I can't wait until they get bigger! How fast should they grow?

Tiiiiiny! You shouldn't want them to grow, everything is cuter in miniature!

Haha well I would like them to get bigger so they can eat bigger things and not eat so much. :D

They'll grow quickly. Expect around an inch a month.

Wow! They do grow fast.

I am VERY excited. These are the only Caudates I've had besides 3 N. Viridescens. I have Axo fever!

I like it when it's not viral. Then it would be a common pet, like fish, not an exotic pet. I enjoy being a wierd person with tons of exotic pets. :D

My goodness look at the fin on that little guy! Would love to see how these guys develop over time into big monster lotls! Congratulations on your new members of the family! =]

My goodness look at the fin on that little guy! Would love to see how these guys develop over time into big monster lotls! Congratulations on your new members of the family! =]
Thanks! Yeah I was quite surprised by the huge fin on the Axies. I wish I could get a picture of the albino but he was shy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back